Fuji f30 Video on Train Set

2006-12-21
Note: First clip with Fuji f30 and second clip with Casio ex-z750




This is the first video clip on my Fuji f30. It is a short 1 minute video clip and it seems to go well uploading into photobucket with the original avi file without any extra work. Unlike the Casio ex-z750 with mpeg4 compression, the motion jpeq is larger in size and it seems double in size if not more. The clip is on the Imaginarium Sound City Railway Train that I shot earlier.





The Casio video clip that I made the other night is repeated here for comparison. I made a mistake in shooting too close to the train and the video gets off focus when it gets too close to the camera.

Update: pictures of this train set using Fuji f30 can be seen in my Photo Blog and Flickr Photo Set

Related:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter