ABC Wednesday -- My Z lion needing zzz.....

2008-01-16
Photo taken with Pentax SMC FA 28-80 power zoom
My Z lion taken with Pentax SMC FA 28-80 f/3.5-4.7 power zoom
My cutest Z lion needing zzz......
My Z lion taken with Pentax SMC FA 28-80 f/3.5-4.7 power zoomWe have the best new year celebration in taking a Bart train to San Francisco on the Powell exit

San Francisco Financial District Pentax SMC FA 28-80 f/3.5-4.7 power zoom
Panning cable car in San Francisco Pentax SMC FA 28-80 f/3.5-4.7 power zoom
San Francisco Financial District Pentax SMC FA 28-80 f/3.5-4.7 power zoomand we walked from downtown San Francisco Financial district to Fisherman Wharf. My Z lion is yearning needing some zzz along the train ride on Bart. But he was fine as soon as we got off from the station and met the city with nice view in comfortable sunlight.

And upon the third hotels that we visited and asked for a room to stay overnight, we got the last room in Wharf Inn and later we saw this New Year Eve scenery in Fisherman Wharf

with Pentax FA 50 f/1.4
New Year night scene with FA 50 f/1.4with Pentax FA 50 f/1.4
New Year night scene with FA 50 f/1.4and with fireworks on New Year in Ferry building. It was a very romantic evening for me though the boys got too tired and they stayed on bed while I ventured out the last hour for a photo shoot of fireworks walking from Pier 39 to Pier 5 to catch the fireworks without use of tripod. I was unprepared for the overnight stay and everything came up best without planning and I attributed that evening to the Almighty for his grace to fill my family with a fun evening out with no planning

Night scenes with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8
New Year night scene with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 Manual
New Year night scene with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 Manual
New Year night scene firework with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 Manual
New Year night scene firework with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 Manual
New Year night scene firework with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 ManualI thank the Lord for His grace and provision for a romantic and spontaneous evening for my family and I was thinking about my boys and my wife while taking those pictures alone but I was filled with joy knowing that they were warm in bed ready for the morning visit to Pier 39 to see the real sea lions on New Year Day morning in 2008.

Fisherman Wharf taken with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 Manual



ABC Wednesday
Last week ABC Wednesday is on
Yellow Frog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter