ABC Wednesday -- Xmas Tree

2008-01-10
Photos taken with Pentax FA 50 f/1.4
Xmas Tree with Viviatr 24 f/2.8

Photo taken with Vivitar 24mm f/2.8
Xmas Tree with Viviatr 24 f/2.8
All Xmas tree pictures are taken late in the New Year Eve while taking an unplanned stay overnight in San Francisco Fisherman Wharf area. This it the best New Year celebration that I have with my beloved family. We took the Bart to San Francisco and went cold turkey asking for a room to stay overnight and I hugged my worrisome wife to let us do something spontaneous and I am so glad that she said yes to me and hence the fun with Fisherman Wharf, Cable car, Pier 39, the Sea Lions in Pier 39, the Bart, the China Town, the Fireworks on Perry building, and all the walking. It is the best New Year I have ever had. God bless you all in ABC Wednesday in 2008, the best year to be remembered.

ABC Wednesday
Last week ABC Wednesday is on
Wonderful Pair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter