Washington DC visit

2008-02-20

I have not visited slide.com for a while and I am trying out their latest slideshow widget with songs and pictures selected from a flickr album while visiting Washington DC. I have turned off the music by default, one needs to find the speaker icon in the lower left corner of the slide show to play music. Only one song can be selected, it would be great if multiple songs can be selected for the widget.

In the trip to Washington DC, I took my K100D with the following three lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter