Comparing Canon, Sony and Fuji top of the line

2006-12-20





This is an interesting comparison in Tv show posted in YouTube. The video clip compares three top of the line point & shoot cameras in
  • Canon SD 900
  • Sony DSC-N2
  • Fuji f31fd
I won't say that it is a completely fair comparison as all three cameras are examined in the strongest area of the Fuji -- low light photography but this YouTube video clip is well worth seeing. I am surprised to see the poor performance of the Canon in low lighting conditions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter