Pentax PZ-1 & SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5

2008-04-17
Pentax PZ-1 & SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5
Pentax PZ-1 & SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5Some test shots with Pentax PZ-1 and Pentax SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5. I love my PZ-1, this film body reminds me of Pentax K10D. It has two command dials very similar to the Pentax K10D and I feel no stranger in using all the hyper mode with the film camera. When I bought this used, I didn't even have the manual and I was no stranger to the camera on first shooting.

It is a sweet film camera from Pentax and its Auto Focus seems even faster than the digital brethren and its shutter noise is well controlled and the whole gadget doesn't seem dated at all. Overall, I am well pleased with this film camera and it has more than what I would expect from a serious amateur film camera.

Pentax PZ-1 & SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5 Test Shot

Pentax PZ-1 & SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5 Test Shot

Pentax PZ-1 & SMC FA 28-105 f/3.2-4.5 Test ShotI used Fujifilm 400 film and Pentax SMC FA 28-105 seems to do work well with Pentax PZ-1. I actually prefer the color form SMC than that from Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 when I tried the camera on two lens. Somehow, I find the lens with good color and contrast though the Tamron shows better sharpness in indoor shooting. I developed two rolls of film one from Pentax PZ-1 and the other with Pentax Super Program testing Spiratone 20mm f/2.8 and I find PZ-1 results more appealing in myt first attempt. Metering seems more accurate in the PZ-1 results. And I look forward to the selection of B&W film for the ultimate purpose of trying out film camera for b&w photos.

Related:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter