Bee Close Up with Tamron 70-300 Di LD 1:2 Macro

2008-06-17
Bee close up with Tamron 70-300 Di LD 1:2 Macro

Bee close up with Tamron 70-300 Di LD 1:2 Macro

Bee close up with Tamron 70-300 Di LD 1:2 Macro
Attempts & Approaches:
  • I try to have both eyes open to track the bee movement
  • Whenever I move, I point camera into bee's direction to get AF close in range to the bee
  • When the bee stops, I turn to get an angle to the bee
  • I try to shoot less and practice on accuracy instead of shotgunning the bee
  • Avoid wasted pictures when the bees are erratic in the eating. This may be impossible as the bees are always erratic in the eating
  • Tried both AF.C and manual, it is much harder to do manual on Tamron as it does not have quick-shift feature
  • Try panning upon bee leaving and entering the scene
  • In manual focus, I pre-focus object on same plane as the bee and the flower

Related:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to Hin's Photo Corner, this is my learning blog on photography, blogging and advertising. And I hope you enjoy your visit. For contact, please comment in blog post or email me directly hintheman at gmail.com.

 

B&H Best Deals

Statcounter